Thursday, April 3, 2008

Running out if TIME and TIRED of IT !!!

Tired!
Tired! Tired!
Tired! Tired! Tired!
I'm Freaking Tired!

Time!
Time! Time!
Time! Time! Time!
I'm running out of Time!

I'm so tired of it...
I'm sickening with it...
What i got nowadays was just pressure, I don't seems to be enjoying anymore
I started to hate myself why i got myself involve into this...
What i want its just to enjoy myself...
I don't wanna any fame, luxuries, or anything...

Can you guys please put yourself in my situation?!
Do you know how hard to do all those stuff u guys asked huh?!
If u can find any better ppl than me... Please, just replace me...
I don't mind anymore...
It seems like nowadays you guys are going after fame...
We are no longer at the same lane anymore...
No more enjoying music as we said last time.
No more...

Dear Kuan Yin Ma,
Please give me strength to recover myself soon...
I really can't take it anymore...
So suffering now...
Feel like dying...

Dear Ah Mak,
Mak ah, Tolong-tolong boh bi wa ah boy ah...
Wa si lu lai lu pai si(naughty)liao ah...
Please forgive me for what I've done k?!

Hey Babe,
Thanks!
Thanks for all this while...
I really appreciate for what you had done towards me...
Thanks for being right by myside when i need you the most...
Love ya always my dear...
Love You...

No comments: