Sunday, April 13, 2008

Room 1125

Room 1125...
I will remember u always...
I enjoy a lot in it...
Thanks to u bro - TAN JAY WEEN
Thanks to u for letting me staying rated 5 stars HOTEL with u for few days oo
I'm so sorry for kacau u so much LOL...

Stay 5 Stars
Eat 5 Stars
Enjoy 5 Stars
Shop 5 Stars
Watch 5 Stars(dun get wrong meaning, I meant we watch MOVIE at 5 Stars cinema)

Last weeks, I do enjoy a lot with my cousin BRO lol...
Never in my life watch Movie for twice in a week lol...
We watched 3 Kingdoms and Nim's Island...
Overall 3 Kingdoms is nice, Andy Lau is Damn YENG!!!
I LOVE ANDY LAU...

2nd day,
Went to KLCC to met up his "Brother" Ah Kay and his gf Fei Ting(leng lui),
After dinner, went to Sungei Wang for K session.
9p.m to 2 a.m.
Thanks to Brother Kay, he is having meeting the next day at Pasir Gudang but he still accompany us the whole night whole...

Overall, I'm enjoying my life as a KING LOL...
Eat enough, play enough...

By then, the most funniest things is still the TAXI...
Wanna know why?!
Going back to our hotel its like freaking near(walk also can reach la), but due to some ppl laziness...
He insist of taking TAXI back to hotel lol...
Wat the heck?!
Crazy rite?!
What to do?!
Ppl rich ma...wanna enjoy better life...
Hahaha...

RM12 mineral water.
My cousin bro keep on reminding don't drink this mineral ah...
Nobody is going to pay for it lol...
Haha...

Anyway,
Thanks to u arm tua...
I really enjoy a lot man...
Take care and see-ing u for the next outing lol...

2 comments:

arJay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arJay said...

wah lau.. enjoy so much without me.. how can? my bro also never bring me sing K... hmm...