Monday, April 28, 2008

Not tired of You...

Hmm...
Today being Emo again...
Just dunno why mood change all of the sudden,
Stress!
Formula is all i got in my brain...
But all for while, my brain do keep on missing her...
Didn't met her for the whole week d, and I'm kinda missing her...
Why why why?!
Hmm, being too emo for all this while... That's why went to my blog to shout out...

Haih, listen to so many songs this few days...
Emotional songs is still my favourite. Anyways, i just found out this 2 new chinese songs.
That is 擦肩而过 by 李圣 and 洋葱 by 杨宗纬.
Its just nice too express my feeling for the moment, just duno why that i keep repeating this 2 songs only...
Besides that,你知道我在等你吗 is also another songs that was playing in my current playlist...
I'm just being too emo nowadays...
Missing her too much, shout out doesn't work...
wanted to call her but she seems to be so tired nowadays...
Msg halfway then no reply, i knew she's tired...
That's why i dun dare to disturb her at night...

Haih,
I gotta bear for it,
Left 2 days more that I'll be having holiday, by that time i think i can meet up her more d...
U can do it simple_HANZ, just bear with 36 hours more....You'll be back to ur home sweet home to meet up family members and ur babe PIG PIG...

Babe, i maybe emotional today and thanks for being such understanding to me oo...
Thanks a lot, really appreciate it a lot...

Gotta go now,
Prepare for the last battle...
Wish me luck then...

No comments: