Monday, October 8, 2007

Back to my College's Life...

After having my short break...
Its time to got back my college's life...New semester?! New challenges... Its the time for be to "pak pia" again...

07-10-07 (SUNDAY)
Bus - My all time favourite BUS K.K.K.L la...
Time Departured - 3:00 p.m.

Everything going smooth especially the journey back to KL, did not got stuck in the traffic, but rain heavily on the way to Seremban, after Nilai, Rain god is back again...

Arrived - 5:30p.m.
Rain its getting smaller, waited for my two hostel frenz (from JB), because we arrived at the same time so i waited both of them at KFC.
Haih, the worst part is my right leg has become "pai kah"(cripple)... so i have to walk all the way Pudu to Masjid Jamek... Holy Christ, suffer all the way to LRT...

Before reaching my hostel, there is one of the marder farkers taxi driver who wanted to cheat our money...That's how the conversation go:
Me:" Err...Bang, hostel TAR College? "
Driver:" Boleh, naik ah..."
When we already got up the taxi,
Driver:" Eh dik, saya ambil tambang RM 5.00 heh?!
Me:" (Wat the Fuck?!) Eh, apa ni?! Biasa tambang baru Rm 3 lebih. Apasal nak tambang sampai Rm 5?!
Driver:" Dik, Hostel dekat hujung sana la biasa la?!

Me and my frenz got fed-up, straight away got out the car...
Stupid driver...ask la some reasonable price, ada straight ask for so much?! Weirdos...

Reach Hostel about 6:40p.m. ,
After packing, dinner then straight online...

Haha...TIRED!!!
Chaoz...

No comments: