Monday, October 8, 2007

Back Again!!

Yay yay yay!!!
At last, finally, I'm back to my blogging again...
Before this, I'm using friendster for blogging... but due to some problem that can be occur there, so i change my blogging to blogspot...
Anyway,this decision made at last is not due to my kiasu-ness k?(haha)
Moreover, i dunno whether will it be last long for me to blog or not... As u know that, what goes around and what comes around, things won't last long. Except if i'm really interested with it such as audiophile,and many more...

Currently just after my sem break,
New semester starting, new challenges coming up very soon...

During my semester break,
nothing much to do, celebrating my one of my BRAdder birthday...
suppose to be celebrating 2 of them, but one of them can't make it... so no choice lo(apa lagi, chiak ka ki la)...
Just a simple celebration at a cafe(dunno wat is that cafe name d), after that, went clubbing at SUNSHINE... That night, the place is full of ppl, we have to go around & round just to look for a place for us to stand and have our DRINKING session...

Besides that, yum cha session going on too...
Lepak-ing around at our port to "keng-kai" and gossiping around...
Anyway, i gotta know that one of my ex- schoolmate(who looks like sissy) is going to get married very soon...( we been wondering whether he is going to get married or married to somebody...)
For christ sake, may "Kuan Yin Ma" bless u...

Anyway, i think i gotta stop here as i have already have my latest Prison Break to watch...
Will keep the blog update.
So gotta go off now,
Chaoz...

No comments: