Monday, January 7, 2008

Resolution of 2008...

Just dunno why?
Feel like posting something inside here...
After being counseling by my both parents, I started realize that I really enjoyed a lot for the past few sems... I did not really do what i had done for the 1st year 1 sem... Back to home still notes in my hand(What a nerd?! So kia-su)

I admit that I become more wild once i get out of my sweet home...
Piercing,(although I know that my parents won't allow me to do)but I still insist of getting one...
Tattoo, plan to do 1 but... Advice by someone:"You'll regret after u get it...I won't bluff u want...Can you see it on my body?! I regret of having it...so try not to do it k?!"

1. Good girls gone bad(Rihanna) Bad boys gone good(Xiu Han) I want to become a better man(On every terms)
2. Cut down entertainment, less yum cha, night outing, loitering, and...
3. Study study study... (Don't forget the purpose of coming to college)
4. I want to be more quiet...damn noisy nowadays...
5. Financial - save up money, no more spending on those unnecessary things...
6. Filial - Be more obedient towards parents, be a good boy...
7. Slim down(too fat d) Gotta work out and cut down my meal nowadays...

By here, I wanna apologize to my parents first of all, for making them so worried about me, my future and everything la... I'm sorry dad and mom...so sorry... I'm just to WILD and become more BAD all this days...
Don't worry, I promise that I can change, I can change, I can change... change to be a better person...

SORRY for what i had done all this while k?
So SORRY...
With lots of LOVE,
AH HAN...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog ending should be
would it satisfy.....
hahaha

simple_hanz said...

haha
wanted but scared later ppl said i copy cat ma...

arJay said...

i support u!