Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brand New Year... Brand New Hope...

The fresh air of 2008...
Can u feel it?!

Brand New Year, Brand New Me...
Just hope that year ahead, my luck and life would be better...
Kuan Yin Ma must really boh bi me, my family, friends, band members, "BRAdders" and sisters la...

UNPLUGGED has over, and my FINALS are nearer...
Stress!
Stress!
Stress!
Start having more stress after being pressure by my band leader - Wee Han,

Haih, after this have to pick up my Vocal class to improve my vocals so that i can make it better for my future singing...

Please, somebody please, somebody please help me...
I'm dying soon...can anybody please held a hand on me...Please...

"Ah Ma(Grandma), please boh bi me, Ah Han Boy getting a better future..."
Ah ma, I really wanna try my luck on my singing future... can u please boh bi me?! Boh bi me "Shun Shun Li Li, Ping Ping An An"
Kam Xia(Thank You)

No comments: