Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2nd EP Performance...{Ex-Boyfriend}

Yo! Yo! Yo!
Do u feel me?!
Yeah...
We will be performing for 2nd time in the canteen 2 of TAR college once again...
Rock the world?
Rock the canteen babe!!!

This is the 2nd time the last time for this performance...
After this, we r gonna rock the crowd in sports complex...
First of all, i would like to thanks my parents... I got quite surprise when they actually support me in this kind of event...
I got soooooo TOUCH...Thanks dad and mom...LOVE u all so much...
Besides that, i wanna thanks my beloved grandma for "Boh Bi" me all this while...
Lastly, a million of thank you to all my BAND members, committee of UNPLUGGED and frenz out there...Really thanks you guys for all the support all this while...

Wish me luck for my coming performance k?!
Gambate Ex-Boyfriend...
We can do it...
We can make it...
Believe in US...
Believe in U...

Ex-Boyfriend - Rock the world...
Songs to perform :
- Relaku pujuk - Spider
- Second dance - Ex-Boyfriend
- Would it satisfy? - Ex- Boyfriend
- Innocent romance - Ex-Boyfriend

All the best Ex-Boyfriend...

No comments: