Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Where "u" put ur MORALITY huh?!

You heard me?! Huh?!
Yeah! Its U! U Mother Fucker Son Of a Bitch...
- Vincent Ong
Where the hell u put ur MORALITY huh?!
Didn't even know how to greet ppl u son of a bitch,U "pa ria"
Bloody fool u, "chap zeng kia"...
when u wanna married with my that bloody cousin sis that time...
wah, everyday come to my house to ask my grandma's to persuade my dad to bring u guys back huh?!
Idiot u, dah kahwin then u forget my mom and dad huh?!
U better watch out!!!
Not only i "bo song" with u... There are plenty of my siblings holding chances to go against U,IDIOT...

Shit U, come for my "ah ma's" kong teck, didn't even manage to help us...
SIT down there all u know is
EAT!
EAT !
EAT!
and EAT!


Didn't even know what is MANNERS?!
Mouth stuck DICK...
I just dun understand y u can't open up your FUCKING mouth to greet ppl huh?!
U think what?! Come to ppl house as u like ah?! Walk in Walk out as u stay in a hotel ah?!

Let me tell u...
U were consider good luck already k when my father was just asking(fuck u) U with his soften voice... If i were my dad, sorry la i just dun GIVE A DAMN on U k?!
Bloody shit, ownself make mistake still dare to show ur FUCK face...
GO TO HELL!!!

Hey, let me just tell u la...
don't ever try to create trouble to my family man, or else u'll be in sorry state...
I dun care whether ur ENGINNEER or who the hell are u la...I'm not giving u any damn k?
U FUCK FACE!!!
Go away u MOTHER FUCKER - SON OF A BITCH...

{Dear Kuan Yin Ma, please forgive me for my sin...I got no choice so i wrote down here...Please understand my situation...
Thanks!!!}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei bro. relaks la

Zoe said...

Wow! This blog entry kind of scary...
What happen dear? Hope you ok now. Chill dear...

simple_hanz said...

Haih...
Just very angry about it la sis?!
U know...
when he and she at first wanna get married that time...
Everyday reported to my house ask my grandma this and that...
I really can't bear it...
But i already promise my granny not to do anything towards them...
So i can only screw him off in my blog entry...
So hope u understand it and thanks for caring me so much ya...
Love ya a lots...