Monday, November 26, 2007

1st EP Performance...

Hell Yeah!!
Yes!!
Ex-Boyfriend is going to make their very first performance(27/11/07) on stage in CANTEEN 2 of TAR College..


Foooh?!
This few days feeling so anxious...I can't believe that I'm going to perform on stage again...
If i'm not mistaken, the last stage i went on is my secondary school life while i was in FORM 5 of giving a speech in front there while having assembly...

My goodness, dunno still can handle it or not?!
Will i be able to control myself in front of so many people down there?!
However, i think this should be nothing fear off(cause unplugged is even more ppl than this man)...I just hope that my voice is good enough to perform for this coming event...

Anyways, thanks to my band member for giving me support all the time...
Lastly, i would like to say millions of THANK YOU to my dear sis - ZOE and my dear friend - ANASTASYA (Tasya,sorry for the spelling mistake ya...)for their comment there...
THANKS to u guys...Love u guys a lot...

4 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Err might be a bit late ..but all the best k... As ur finalist coordinator, of course will wish u all the best.. as a friend, hope you and your team will perform will tomorrow k :)
Anyway is the ANATASYA is me u r thanking too, haha its ANASTASYA !! Lol...Spell wrong le...

arJay said...

all the best dude..
i bless u with my voice! haha~

arJay said...

and oh ya.. some tips for u...

1- do some warm up before singing...
2- sing the song a few times before actual performances..
3- drink some pi pa kao before going up
4 - dont talk when there is no reason to!

i hope it helps... :)

simple_hanz said...

Thanks for all the comment here...
Sorry to tasya for the wrong spelling of her name...
Haha...
Thanks to my old time buddy - JSERN for his tips too...
Thanks man...
Love u guys so much...