Friday, February 20, 2009

Random posting

I don't know why I emo all of the sudden...
Just wanted to wrote down some heart feeling here.

I been asking myself :"If we could start all over again, will it be a that too awkward? Is love more precious when it is kept in the heart?"

I pen down everything about you, describing how much I love you,
Counting carefully the times of happiness and unhappiness that I won't let go.
As I would freeze these memories forever.

Sometimes when love reaches this point, it really hurts, really really hurts...

I remember I told you to forget,
Forget the promised happiness that we had made...
As
the feeling is no longer right anymore,
I have tried to salvage many times.

In the end you looks so tired, yet my heart aches and you are suffering...
You said you would cry, its because you still cared about it...

I have to let go,
As your beauty is something that I am not worthy of...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!