Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back!

Yes!
Yeah!
I'm back to my blogger life's style...
Sorry for not updating for the past 2 months.
I was so busy with a lot of things and eventually many things happen on that time that make me don't have the mood to update it.

Anyways, I'm back to my college life, new sem new life.
I'm just trying to adjusting my life back to here again without worries...
As for the past few months, I live in a life that full of worries, worried about many things almost every minutes, every hour, everyday...Somehow that kind of fucking life i should leave it away...
That's not my style, why should i worried so much...
Even my room mate said i change a lot...

Last sem its a good sem where i met a lot of FuBu...
We get along in class, we enjoy outside, we made laughter in lecture hall,
We are Group C!
No matter what, we will stick together team! We are all FuBu...

more to be updates after this...
To be continue...

No comments: