Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a GREAT 20th Birthday...

Yeah!
Big Boy d...
The smells of FREEEEEDDDOOOOOMMM is coming soon...
Haha, been thinking too much...
Hell Yeah!
Everybody is waiting for their 21st to come and so do I too...

Hmm...
its kinda happy...
I get a lot of wishes from everybody, my family, my cousinz, my frenz, my hostels mates, my EX-roomates and a lot of them...
Especially her, got her very first wishes...
So touch and happy...
Thanks to her...

First of all, thanks to 'dee kor', 'dee kor tiun', Szi Szi jie jie, Szi Yuen kor kor, Ah Tom, JWeen kor kor and Tho Wei kor kor...
Thanks for helping me celebrating and make my birthday so wonderful.

My 20th Birthday Cake bought by them.

Having simple and nice dinner and 'dee kor' house.
After that around 10 something, meet up JWeen and have supper at Taipan...
Haha, I'm non-stop eating LOL...Eat, eat, eat, and eat was my job for the whole night.
Anyways, thanks to all u guys...
Really appreciate, and felt so touching and warm...

Thank You!
Arigato!

No comments: